We are looking for an efficient and trained Nanny to look after our child at our residence in Surrey, BC.
• Supervise and take care of the child in our own residence;
• Bathe, dress and feed child with proper timing;
• Oversee child activities such as meals, rest period or other activates and may perform other house hold duties when required;
• Assume full responsibility of the household in the absence of the parents;
• Other activities such as games, outdoor activity, outing and indoor craft or teaching basic things;
• Maintain a clean, safe and healthy environment at home around child;
• Tend to emotional well-being of the child and support her when needed.
Completion of Secondary school education is required
At least 6 months of full time training
6 months work experience as a full time caregiver or in a health care related occupation
Job Location: 16915 26 Ave Surrey. BC V3Z0A4
Salary: $12/ hour and medical benefits (MSP only)
Position is open and available to aboriginal youth as well as new immigrants to Canada or member of other under-represented groups if they meet the above requirement.
How to Apply:
Mail your resume: 16915 26 Ave Surrey. BC V3Z0A4