Enoch Wealth in the financial industry has an immediate opening for Information technology (IT) business analyst in Vancouver.
Position: Information technology (IT) business analyst
Wage: C$39.00 Per hour
Working Hours: 30-40 hours working / week
Benefit: 4% of gross salary
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Work Location: 1200 W. 73rd Ave, Suite 350, Vancouver, British Columbia V6P 6G5
• Conduct business marketing research data analysis for each project;
• Responsible for designing, analyzing and implementing efficient information systems business solutions;
• Responsible for research and expand the web business cooperation model, analyze online customer needs, product characteristics, and propose product needs and solutions;
• Responsible for carrying out product optimization and improvement, ensure timely and planned iteration and release high-quality products, coordinate designer UI design, and enhance user experience;
• Provide advice on information systems strategy, policy, management, security and service delivery.
• A bachelor's degree in computer science, computer systems engineering, software engineering, business administration or a related discipline
• 1 year or above Information technology (IT) analyst experience
• Strong analytical skills, problem-solving abilities, excellent interpersonal skills, knowledge of current technologies.
Canadian citizens and permanent residents are strongly encouraged to apply. If you are interested, please email via firstname.lastname@example.org. Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Enoch Wealth Inc.
1200 W. 73rd Ave, Suite 350, Vancouver, British Columbia V6P 6G5