The Nigoza Family residing in Surrey, BC (104 Avenue and 140 Street area) needs help for child care. Details of the job offer are indicated herein. If interested, please send a copy of résumé and references to firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate your interest. However, only applications whom we deem qualified will be contacted.
TITLE OF POSITION: In-home Caregiver (For Child Care)
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: Full-time (40 hours of work per week)
WAGES AND BENEFITS: $13.85 per hour, 100% MSP and WCB Coverage
ANTICIPATED START DATE: January 20, 2020
SKILL AND EMPLOYMENT REQUIREMENTS:
- Completion of secondary school;
- Completion of a training program in child care or a related field; OR
- Child care or household management experience;
- First Aid and CPR Certificates
- Supervise and care for children in employers' residence;
- Bathe and dress younger child;
- Prepare formulas and change diapers for younger child;
- Oversee children's activities, such as meals and rest periods, as instructed by employers;
- Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development
- Tend to the emotional well-being of children;
- Discipline children according to the methods requested by parents;
- Organize and participate in activities such as games, crafts, reading and outings to provide amusement and exercise;
- Plan, prepare and serve meals for children and may perform other housekeeping duties;
- Take older child to and from school and to appointments;
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home;
- Keep records of daily activities and health information regarding each child.
SAFETY AND SECURITY: Criminal Record Check is mandatory
ACCOMODATION: Optional accommodation is available at no charge on a live-in basis. NOTE: This is not a condition of employment.
- Position is open and available to Aboriginal youth, new immigrants and persons with disabilities;
- Work schedule and days off of employee will be arranged weekly based on the work schedule of employers.
Name of employer(s): Nigoza Family
Location of employment: Surrey, BC (104 Avenue and 140 Street area)
Contact information: email@example.com