Yi Fang Taiwanese Fruit Tea is a leading global tea brand from Taiwan. We put customers at the heart of our impeccable service and look for ways to improve continuously.
We are looking for an experienced individual for our store located in Vancouver, BC. The Store Manager will help us deliver excellent customer service and manage retail teams in a professional and friendly manner.
- Completion of secondary education is required
- Minimum three years of experience in the food service sector, including supervisory experience, OR
- One year assistance manager/manager in one of our franchise store-Yifang Taiwanese Fruit Tea is required.
- Have an in-depth knowledge of all products and services that YiFang offers
- Able to use computer to monitor inventory
What will be expected of you?
- You’ll be working towards driving the brand and company sales through managing a team and dealing with daily store operations. This role is a demanding one, which requires someone who is passionate about food and hospitality. It is also very rewarding, suited for an individual looking to push the sales while ensuring an excellent customer service.
- The Store Manager will be responsible for the daily financial and operational performance of this store. This is a practical management role where you are expected to be a good team player with a great attention to detail and hands on approach to management where needed.
You will receive:
- $24.50 – $26 per hour depending on experience.
- 40 hours per week and requires weekend work according to store opening times
- Benefits: 10 days of paid vacation per year
- Keep the store running by planning schedules, inventory
- Recruit new staff when needed
- Develop team members by providing on-going coaching and training in order to ensure high performance and effective operation.
- Organising daily and schedule staffs in line with budgeted hours
- Ensure Health and Safety, Food Safety and Hygiene Standards are appropriately maintained by all team members
- Ensure staff are promoting and upselling promotional or seasonal offers
- Ensure that your team delivers the best customer service
- Deal with and resolving customer complaints
- Check external sale items are stocked and presented to attract maximum custom
- Check stock and deal with food deliveries
- Manage sales and reporting to the Head Office
- Complete cashing/banking summaries and reports, performing relevant checks
- Ensure all cash is calculated and banked correctly
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority. If you are interested, please send your resume by email to Abner Tsai via email@example.com