JASR Homes Ltd. located in Coquitlam, BC is looking for a construction supervisor to join our team to work on different locations in lower mainland area.
• Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of workers
• Hire and arrange training for new construction workers
• Coordinate with other supervisors to establish methods to meet work schedules and co-ordinate work activities
• Maintain a safe, secure and healthy work environment by adhering to and enforcing safety codes.
• Prepare estimates for material, supplies and labour cost
• Resolve work problems and recommend measures to improve productivity
• Prepare production and other reports.
• Perform other duties as required and requested by management
• Completion of secondary school is required
• 3 years of experience in the trade is required
Compensation: $35.04/hour for 40 hours/week
Location: Different locations according to projects in all lower mainland area
How to apply:
Please send your resume at:
Email at: email@example.com
By Mail: 1053B Rochester Ave, Coquitlam BC, V3K2X1