Kiwicana Stone Works Ltd is a surrey-based company as manufacturers and fabricators who specialize in providing the highest quality natural stones including granite, marble, DupontTM Corian , fine quartz HanStoneTM and Caesarstone as well as providing custom fabricated countertops for kitchens, vanities, fireplace facings and Jacuzzi.
We have two full time openings for the position of Showroom Assistant now. If you are a person full of enthusiasm, responsibilities, detail orientating and customer service skills, you may be the right person we are looking for.
• Greet visitors and direct visitors to appropriate person
• Unpack and prepare stone demo products for display
• Answer phones and answer questions of clients and offer them pricings and solutions
• Receive cash, checks and credit card payments from customers and record the amount received on the sales order
• Dispatch install jobs to technicians and contractors, act as a contact point between installation and manufacturing
• Perform and maintain general cleaning and organizing schedule of showroom
• Process all products and installation service warranties and contracts and keeps a computerized log of all the contracts which have been processed and mailed.
• Record sales of products and installation service in the computer system
• Order office supplies and maintain inventory
• Perform any other special duties as requested by the manager
Requirements and Qualifications:
• High school diploma is required
• Previous experience is required
• Proven customer service skills is required
Wage and Hours: $22/hour, 40 hours a week
Plus extended benefit and bonus
Workplace: Unit 216, 8322 130 ST, Surrey, BC V3W 8J9
How to apply:
• Interested and qualified candidates can apply to this position by emailing to Jobs.firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Showroom Assistant” in the subject line
• Only selected applicants will be contacted, no walk-ins no phone calls please